Walk-ins are allowed for most classes based on space availability.
It is recommended to reserve your space in class whenever possible.
Schedule is subject to change.
• Check the online system for changes and updates.
• Don't eat too close to class time (preferably at least 2 hours).
• Be on time. Warmup, centering and connecting mind/body are important to getting deeper connections in your classes.
• Let the instructor know if you need to leave early so they can plan relaxation part/s of the class accordingly.
• Turn off cell phones as courtesy to others and to avoid disruptions.
• Spit out gum before coming to class. It is a choking hazard & affects breathing and body mechanics.
• Please remove all jewelry before participating in class.
• No zippers or other metal on clothing.
• Avoid lotions or oils at least 12 hours before coming to class. The apparatus can become unsafe and/or stained.
• Wash your hands before and after class.
• Under NO circumstances are drugs or alcohol permitted in the studio. Intoxicated individuals will not be allowed to participate.
• Please be aware of our studio cancellation, makeup and expiration policies.
General Pole and Aerial Policies:
• Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class to set up your swing station to allow us to start class on time.
• Warm ups are crucial for preventing injury and occur within the beginning 10 minutes of class. If you arrive late you will have to complete at least 10 minutes of warm up exercises on your own before joining the class. You will not be allowed to join after 10 minutes due to the nature of these classes and proper warm-up is critical for the prevention of injuries.
• Remove footwear and socks.
• Pull long hair back.
• We recommend short fingernails (it's harder to grab the swing with long nails and it changes the biomechanics of the fingers, wrists and shoulders; they can puncture the swings).
• All students must be 18+ .
• To ensure proper safety and technique you must have an instructor teach and spot all new pole moves. Please do not attempt to instruct other students, if this becomes an issue, you will be asked to stop and/or leave the class. Safety is of the utmost importance to us and we ask that this guideline is respected to ensure everyone's well-being. While first attempting any climbing or inversions, an instructor must be present to spot you.
• Students are welcome to document their progress and encouraged to keep a written or digital journal, however please be mindful when taking pictures and videos during class. Please ask for In general, the last 5 minutes of class is a good time for recording a video or taking pictures.
All Levels Aerial Hammock
Class begins with a warm up and conditioning exercises using the Hammock, followed by a sequence of moves that progress from beginner to advanced skills. After practicing the moves, students will have the opportunity to record themselves completing the sequence to music. Class concludes with cool-down and flexibility exercises.
What to wear: Yoga fit-form long pants (not flared, poly-type as they make it harder to stay in the swing). Long sleeve shirt (to cover the armpits).
All Levels Aerial Silks
Class begins with a warm up and conditioning exercises using the silks, followed by a combination set of skills including climbs, wraps and combinations using two long, stretchy pieces of fabric. After practicing the skill set, students will have the opportunity to record themselves completing the skills to music. Class concludes with cool-down and flexibility exercises.
What to wear: Yoga fit-form long pants (not flared, poly-type as they make it harder to stay in the swing). Cami or fitted top.
All Levels Pole Fitness
If you’ve never taken a Pole Fitness class or want to strengthen your current Pole Fit abilities, then this is the class for you. You will learn dips, turns, climbs and combinations progressing from beginner to advanced moves using a stationary pole. Class begins with a warm up and conditioning exercises using the pole. After practicing the moves, students will have the opportunity to record themselves completing the sequence to music. Class concludes with cool down and flexibility exercises.
What to wear: Fitted shorts (undergarments are not appropriate for classes) and sports top under a warm up layer.
All Levels Aerial Omni Swing
Swings are a joint-friendly and fun method of exercise for all levels of fitness. These classes strengthen the whole body and develop a sense of how to move your bodyweight efficiently with gravity. Omni swing classes stay closer to the ground and are a fun way to get airborne!
What to wear: Yoga fit-form long pants (not flared, poly-type as they make it harder to stay in the swing). Long sleeve top (burnout type recommended).
Tai chi works on balance, coordination, control, muscle strength and endurance with exercises all done with smooth, rhythmic movements that are likened to swimming on land. Improve cardiorespiratory fitness while learning how to breathe deeply which improves stress management.
What to wear: Loose fitting pants or shorts and comfortable top. Layers can be worn if desired.
Yin Yoga is a slow style of yoga in which you hold poses for three to five minutes. They will increase your flexibility, decrease your stress, improve your range of motion while improving muscle strength and body awareness.
What to wear: Most any exercise attire works well.
Refer your friends and get a one-time credit up to $40 for EACH person who registers for our programs (examples if both people are registered for: 1x/week eqpt=$20; 2x/week eqpt=$40). Refer as many people as you want and earn mega money back towards your programs. Ask your instructor for more info.
Please do not schedule makeups until after the first day of the new 8-week cycle. Online, some of the classes might look open but, current students may not have reserved their spaces for the upcoming cycles. Class spaces may be opened up for anyone after the early bird deadline. An 8-hour cancellation notice is required to get an automated credit to be used for another class/time. See the "Policies and Considerations" tab for more info.